KE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great flavour, use it as dressings for my warm salad, plus apple cider vinegar to further lift up the flavour, very good taste indeed. Ingredients are good, no worries of using too much. Bit expensive though. Stock up when discounts

e116a955-239e-45eb-a904-4f18469a0151
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love this brand but it can be so hard to find in stores. Love the options on iherb for my keto needs. The texture, flavor and just richness of this item is good. I love the garlic flavor and extra boast of flavor it gives me meals. Being able to use it for clean keto is a plus.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Good quality product and ingredients. Tastes good without the garlic being overpowering (although I do love garlic, so may depend on preference). Decent size. It could be used for many different recipes, although may not work for salads, as it is thicker like a standard mayonnaise. Would especially recommend for anyone that is following keto or low-carb, as the macros in this are excellent for those diets.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I’m so glad I can get the Primal Kitchen Brand from iherb. I order a lot from this range. This Garlic Aioli Mayo is delicious. Perfect with any seafood, particularly prawns (aka shrimp). Actually it’s amazing on any food to be honest. I go through loads of this stuff.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

It contains sea salt. Therefore, it isn't sweet like the regular mayo. But all the ingrediencies are natural, I would think it is much healthier than the regular ones you get from the grocery stores. The container isn't big. I think it tastes pretty good and can be used with bread or as side dishes with regular food. I would definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I'm so happy I don't need to make my own mayonnaise anymore at home, as this product is just as clean as you've made it yourself. The garlic flavour is great, it is perfect with sweet potatoes, burgers, coleslaw. It tastes much better than ordinary mayonnaise and it only uses great quality ingredients. Primal kitchen doesn't disappoint when it comes to sauces.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Nice n mild favour, garlicky. I mix it with apple cider vinegar for more sharp taste. Good for salad dressing n bread spread. For green salad or seafood warm salad, pretty good.

b1d614b3-5953-42ad-a10b-969e7ec08933
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great taste. I like mayo, and this one is in a different level than the other. I will probably order it again. The garlic taste is awesome.

582156ec-7ed5-4ede-8da5-8493f74396f0
287c4a96-ec00-4fea-a2bc-eab14d05b5a6
09f25d88-0024-4654-b8f7-3beb3a5c6689
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I was excited about getting this garlic aioli, but was a tad disappointed when I could only taste and smell a small hint of garlic. That's not to say that it tastes bad. It actually tastes quite good, but not as garlicy as I would like. There is quite a strong citrus flavour to it as well. Again not a bad thing. I think a product with garlic in the name should have a very strong garlic taste!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This product is made with healthy avocado oil instead of canola. There is no sugar or soy. All the ingredients are keto friendly. The taste is delicious with a light garlic flavor.