KE

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is an excellent organic salt with no additives. I have order this product several times and we are very happy with it. Premier Labs have excellent products. I am so happy iHerb is carrying this product line now. The taste is great. the canister size is good and it lasts a long time. the packaging is excellent.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I've used this pink salt for many years, based on my doctor's recommendation. The quality is far above other pink salts I have tried in the past. I like that it is Australian sea salt, with Hawaiian sea salt and a little red clay - not sure why that's there but I trust Premier Research Labs for their purity of ingredients, high quality, and absence of unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is the finest quality of salt available, being sourced from Hawaii and Australian seas it is highly nutritious and unadulterated. I take at least 1 teaspoon per day sprinkled on food and in tea, delicious! Recommended my by naturopathic doctor. Your cells will thank you :)

Posted on May 14, 2022

High quality Mediterranean and Alaea Hawaiian sea salts with trace minerals, no chemicals. Was recommended to me by a health care practitioner as part of a personalized weight loss program years ago; I've been using it ever since.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great product and have been using it for years

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I did not like the plastic container. If you go so far to produce a high quality salt you should use glass.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

A must buy. Great product.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The first time I bought it, I read the ingredients carefully and found that it is rich in many trace minerals, which should be good for the human body. I just started using it and found that the quality and taste meet my needs, and I will buy it again!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

salt is salty, tasty, but, diluted with water, the water turned pink, I think it shouldn't be, I don't know about the quality, but I hope, all the same, that salt is healthy

70f63da6-0ac6-4604-bdef-64823c65f219

Auto-translated from Arabic

My sodium went down very sharply, my doctor advised me to use the Himalayas with my food mainly, it is high in good sodium, and I used this product, it is clean and beautiful, and my sodium rose in a very beautiful way. , Thank you all. 🥰🌹❤️