KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
A solid decaf

The flavor of this coffee is clean and non-acidic. Very smooth and enjoyable, without any major notes that stand out. I like to buy coffee from small outlets and I have no regrets with this one. The packaging is nice and has a convenient ziplock. I also like that it is mentioned that the coffee was decaffeinated via Swiss water process, but I do prefer to know the origin of my beans.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This is an excellent coffee quality with a great smell and taste. Done with excellent ingredient of coffee beans and is decaffeinated and nicely grounded. It works fine with my both coffee machines. One is filtered and one with manual capsules. It is a dark roast coffee and strong enough in taste.

Posted on May 14, 2022

At first, when I received the bag, I was stunned by how small it was because even though the size was posted I was a typical consumer and compleatly ignored it. So I was justifiably mad as a mislead American due to my own ignorance. Then I decided at 5pm that brewing a cup was a good idea and I tasted it. That's when I found that I could cancel my tickets to Colorado to pan the rivers for gold because I had already found a bag of it. This coffee was so rich it came with it's own trust fund which is what I will need to continue affording this coffee. I've started brewing my eightoclock beans for my cats and husband because its basically tap water in comparison. I've since put my house up for sale to be able to afford this daily cup. My plan is to use the bags as bricks and replenish the walls as they fall which shouldnt be hard since I'll never sleep. 10/10 worth every penny.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The grounds are a bit large for pour over, but it tastes right, so it must be the right choice for the beans. Not my favorite ever coffee, but pretty tasty.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Couldn't pass up a quality coffee for the price!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It tasted clean and light. Not sour. Tasted better with cold brew. I also like the package that you can seal it.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Bought on sale and it is a decent dark roast organic coffee. Just what I wanted.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good flavour for decaf - strong and bitter rather than aromatic

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Portland Decaf ground dark roast tastes great.