KE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Refreshing

This scrub smells excellent: mint, menthol, and even tingles and has a cooling effect. Lots of fine walnut shell particles for a good exfoliation. It’s more like a cream bc it’s chock full of essential oils rather than soap. This is my second tube bc I really enjoy the soothing properties for my feet.

Sam
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love how refreshing this feels with the mint and tea tree ingredients, and overall I think it's a nice scrub. I gave it four stars because I wish it were a bit more gritty. It has a lot of that crushed walnut, but for a foot scrub in particular, I think it could be rougher and more packed with abrasives to make it more effective at scrubbing.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I'm always looking for products to help remove dry skin on my feet. This scrub is not my favorite. It is creamy and has a clean tea tree oil scent. It doesn't seem to have enough oomph to do the job well. I've found other products which are more effective.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very convenient to use and as it is in a tube packing....and really makes soles smoother far better than other products I had used before this.....I would recommend this the best scrub for feet

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I have used it thrice. It's smell is heavenly may be because of the tea tree oil in it. I am able to see that my skin looks less dry and feel that my skin is more softer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

If you have sensitive feet this may be a good product because it is not very abrasive. I did not find that it took off any dead skin, nor did my feet feel any softer. It does have a nice smell. I am using it as a whole body cleanser to use it up.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Smells good and texture but have to use a lot for it is whipped and airy and doesn't foam much (soft tap water). Not much scrub in there, does not scrub well. Mint seems to be a scent only as it doesn't leave skin cooling like other minty scrubs

I liked it as it gives softness to my foot

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nice one you should try it

Posted on Sep 12, 2021