KE

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
מצוין!

i love the tint so much, smooth on the lips with natural coral color, good for warm undertons. edit: i want to a vacation, and took all my pripera tints. this i liked the most. stays put all day, visible in pictures, looks like a natural sun kiss, and i do not have to worry about it... the scent is good, i use it by putting some on my finger and blend and then on my skin so there won't be stripes, and i am very pleased. no need for any other blush . edit: i bought all pripera and i think this one looks best on me... will buy some more of it

40892845-858a-4a9f-aa69-151e0e036d0a
b1602985-1084-4432-bc63-41d1e4a19158
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

03 is the second row in the first photo.The first swatch is freshly applied, and the second swatch is after being blotted. This is a thinner consistency and not the most hydrating. Having well prepped lips is very important for this lip product. If you're thinking about getting 02, 03, and 09, I would say you only really need 1 or 2 because they all look very similar after being blotted and even similar on the lips before blotting. They don't last very long on the lips either, so if thats something you're looking for, you may want to try a different product.

1825ba5b-4491-4d88-b50c-fb8800a24878
066742d2-a7ef-4490-9461-68c553a62912
4d659bdf-a404-41d8-9433-d6220188b534
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have 2 shades of airy tint. Shade 03 and shade 04. Colours are amazing and gorgeous. But still very natural. Just love them. They are really like airy velvet on your lips. Colours and creamy texure are definitely plus. But as minus I can admit they really dry your lips. You should moisturize them well before application. And poor tenacity. Colour will fade after eating, drinking or will stay on your mask.

f5103d97-985e-4c28-9610-3354e7f12809
ab3b465f-bb15-4e52-864f-99f181744042
d3f476e9-6b90-4cae-99a9-d9a10090f170
1803388b-3554-4955-8a95-ea0f7dba3b3a
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The lip tint is quite different then I’d expected as it is mussy rather than liquidy. It feels nice on the lips but isn’t very staining like most tints are. After eating it totally wipes out. Feels like a creamy lipstick that is a little bit easier to blend, it’s actually nice. The scent is mild and pleasant, overall good quality product.

1af95072-29c0-4b26-b22a-070ef2ee6aec
432e3bdd-9c46-4964-92d3-eb2f14f2a1e6

I love the Peripera lip tints. They are my absolute favourite to wear every day. They make your lips look fresh and hydrated. The product itself doesn't dry your lips, while it also doesn't moisturise them either. The colour stays a long time. Even when the lip tint has dried, your lips still have colour on. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love the color. It smells good. I use it everyday. It's good for work look. It's for any age. the packaging is good. It's moisturize and for dry lips good composition with benefit nice size will use for a long time scent is mild good quality product

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I can't rave enough about the color and the texture of this tint! I've never tried anything as buttery smooth and hydrating on my lips, and the color is absolutely gorgeous on all skin colors. The tint comes in an old fashion ink bottle that is very easy to carry around for touch ups, and the formula is lightly scented with peachy tones that matches the coral color of the tint, that is brighter than I expected. This peachy grapefruit color isn't easy to come by, but easy to use and looks great on the lips as a gradient, or full coverage.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm in love with Peripera lip tints! This is my first time trying the Airy Velvet line. My other Peripera tints are from the regular Ink Velvet line. Cartoon Coral is a really lovely coral shade that will be my favorite for spring and summer, but honestly, I can imagine I'll wear it into the fall as well. It's a little sheerer than the other lip tints from Ink Velvet line, but the color is lovely and buildable. It blends really nicely into your lips, without making them look chapped or dry. What I like most about Peripera lip tints is how they perform during the day when drinking and eating. They wear off evenly, which means I don't have to make frequent touch-ups during the day. Love love! I think my next shade will be Twinkle Pinkism!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

It’s a beautiful salmon color. I currently use it as a blush but you can use it as a liquid lipstick, eyeshadow, blush and maybe other color as a contour. The quality in this product is WOW is the TINT the package it’s so cute like a little serum bottle

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Beautiful color, its texture is so soft that it hardly feels on the lips, nor does it dry them out. Great durability!! The best color ever