KE

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Good

My first try on this brand. The texture was crispy and quite thick for every piece of biscuit. Ginger taste is obvious but not to a point that it becomes spicy. Overall is good, suitable as a snack, a little bit sweet for me, perhaps stronger cinnamon taste will make it perfect for me.

234af56b-3c77-4b21-bf68-9b248ec8a81f
Rosequartz
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love this ginger cookies, though it does not have a lot of ginger taste, it is not sweet which I like in cookies. I feel healthy eating this cookies as I do not have the sweet aftertaste, and I can digest it well compared to eating the types of cookies. So glad I gave this cookie a try,

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

When you are gluten free, dairy free, and egg free, it's very hard to find a delicious cookie that has flavor. My husband thoroughly enjoyed this tasty treat!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Really yummy. A bit too sweet for us. It's definitely a treat. We just like things that are mildly sweet. The ginger flavor does come trough and the ingredients are good so we will repurchase on occasion.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I could really taste the ginger. Very nice with tea

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

They could have a bit more a ginger taste but overall really good!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Healthy ingredients, delicious and crunchy, and not too sweet is just what I desire.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

this is a great item. It is gluten free and tastes absolutely good

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Tastes good, but wont last long. Very small size cookies

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

when i open it the first day, they were hard with no taste of ginger ,, but after few days they became chewy and tasty