Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Pea Protein, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Not the tastiest one but not the worse as well) Add it to my morning oats to increase the protein content, feeling no bloating after, overall good

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The best product to help get a restful nights sleep. I take one and am literally asleep within 10 minutes. I love that it's all natural and I radiate in the morning

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good quality of product, great taste and texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since fit size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I like it because it's very simple and perfect for people like me with a casein intolerance. The fact that it's neutral of taste makes it super easy to mix my own protein smoothie!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Has no flavor. I combine this with a green food drink. I find that I eat less and am less hungry. I drink this at lunch and dinner and fill quite full without overeating. I tend to eat less meat.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is what is says on the container. I use it as a flour replacement when frying fish - recommended by keto cooks. It seems to work ok.

Posted on May 27, 2022

We changed brands back because of the lower price. Otherwise this product more than satisfies our need.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

A bit pricey, does not smell, overall happy with the purchase and product quality

Posted on May 15, 2021

We have been using the paradise brand for a few months now and added the pea protein and are very happy we did so! For those looking into an alternative to whey protein we highly recommend this item!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022