Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Earth's Blend, One Daily Superfood Multi-Vitamin with Iron, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is the best multivitamin that I have come across, especially for women. Not only it contains the necessary vitamins but also some essential herbs and adaptogens that are very important for women’s hormonal health. I have repurchased this multivitamin three times amd will highly recomm to my fellow sisters to give it a try.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Every time I take this, I feel really good to do all my tasks and it doesn't give me that discomfort in my stomach. It really helps me with my daily routine and gives me the energy I need for the day! I always take it in the morning after my meal to give me that superfood I need. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is the best multivitamin especially for women that I have come across. Not only it contains the necessary vitamins but also some essential herbs and adaptogens that are very important for women’s hormonal health. I have repurchased this multivitamin thrice and will highly recommend to my fellow sisters to try this product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I appreciate that this brand offers both with or without iron, as I tend towards anemia whereas my spouse does not. One thing I always look for is that the B12 is the more bio available for, methylcobalmain, and this brand uses that consistently. I’ve never had “neon” results from this, so from that I infer that the vitamins a are being absorbed.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Okay, folks! I'll be honest and say that I preferred another brand but during the insipid 'pan' lockdowns, my brand was out of stock - gone! Then I came upon this multi and I liked that is had no iron requiring only one dose daily. The fact it is whole food based was also a selling point but the 'Price' was a bit steep. Then iHerb put it on sale (Thank you, thank you, thank you! - lol) and I decided to buy. I found this product delivered and provided good energy and boosted my immune system unlike my previous brand. Since I've started taking this - No sickness at all. It is also a small capsule that is easy to swallow with no aftertaste or ill effects. The quality is top notch, the ingredients are first rate in my book, so now I'm a PH customer via iHerb of course. By the way, when is the next sale?? Hint, hint.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

High quality vitamins. I like the form and the ingredients. My boyfriend and I feel energized with these vitamins. We use these vitamins for a second time and we are satisfied. I am considering buying them for my parents. I think they will support them, especially in winter, when the variety of fruits and vegetables is less, the synthesis of vitamin D too.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Fantastic multivitamin with quality bioavailable list of ingredients! The capsule is on the larger size but still easy to swallow with no taste. From my research this was the best daily multi judging by active ingredients. Vitamin A as Beta Carotene which is fantastic! Vitamin E as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate instead of the synthetically produced form rac-alpha-tocopherol / dl-alpha-tocopherol Vitamin B-6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate instead of Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Really good stuff.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

This Multivitamin is one of the best I have ever found and I am so grateful that iHerb always has them for me. I eat a lot of vegetables, but this multi seems to give me balanced energy throughout the day which compensates for the spikes in energy and lack thereof after meals. Really a great multi!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Earth’s blend my favorite brand for sure. The quality of this supplement is wonderful and the ingredients are clean as well. It contains superfood blend and adapten and also probiotic. The size is just perfect and the potency as well. I take one capsule daily and covering my recommended amount of my daily vitamins and minerals. It has antioxidants that fighting the free radicals in the human body. I can see the effects clearly

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It’s my second time purchasing it. I like the green powder inside. This multivitamin is suppose to be more natural than most of the others. I take it every three days as I don’t like rely too much on supplements, but I realise having less cold or fever after taking it.