Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, Earth's Blend, One Daily Superfood Multi-Vitamin, No Iron, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a great product. If you find my review useful, do give me a "like or thumbs up". There are so many natural goodness in it, not just full of chemicals. After taking even for the first time, all of us (all my family members from my parents to my children) who took it can feel the difference with and without it. You feel more alert, more energetic and healthier. Daily consumption does have its benefits. Go for it! Extras: However, we tried the "with iron" multivitamins and didnt feel as good and effective as this "no iron" multivitamins. So we have since switch back to this "no iron" multivitamins faithfully.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been using Paradise brand with a different vitamin supplement and enjoyed its quality. I have been taking different vitamin supplements separately, which is a bit difficult to follow. So, I thought I go with a multi vitamin that contains everything of a little bit. The good thing with Paradise brand that it’s ingredients are all organic, and it contains additional supplements such as superfoods, probiotics and mushroom extracts.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like that this is a whole foods multi. They use the natural form of vitamin b12 not the synthetic form. I have compared their formulation with garden of life and a couple other whole food vitamins. Their nutrient profile actually came out higher than the others as far as mgs. I like that they've added additional superfoods and antioxidants. Their price point is very reasonable as well.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This multi-vitamin is a well balanced daily vitamin. The daily dosage of one per day makes this a must for busy households! Its whole foods quality ingredients and potency is pretty much good for one size fits all for our family. The size of the capsule makes them easy to swallow!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I bough this for my mother-in-law . She did not want to take too many supplements. That pointed to a multivitamin . I looked extensively. I wanted to give her the best quality I could find. I even checked the size of the capsules, to make sure she would have not problems swallow it, since some multiple capsules can be really big. Paradise Herbs' Earth Blend One Daily No Iron was the one that won. It had no Stearic acid, calciium carbonate (chalk) or magnesium carbonate. And lots of good things including methylcobalamin B12 which is absorbed better, beta carotene and organic kelp. Paradise blend is a reputable company. This multiple is the one I trusted to be good enough for my elderly mother-in-law.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This is the multivitamin a nutritionist recommended, due to the non-synthetic ingredients. This particular nutritionist attends a lot of workshops on vitamins and supplements, as it is part of her job; so her opinion carries a lot of weight for me. I also like it because the multivitamin also has some probiotics and superfoods integrated.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I decided to get this to have on hand just in case I came down with the virus. It contains some of the highest quality ingredients that I could find, and it a good size. Many people are deficient in several minerals or vitamins, so I see why this could be good to supplement with daily.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I buy this multi for my autistic son, who is in his 20's and living at home. Something about the combination of greens and adaptogens seems to relax him, and he's actually requested it--which is unusual for a multi-vitamin. Great way to get the essential vitamins and minerals, and a little something extra!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great vitamins, at a great price and one dailyl! I took these vitamins for my husband, who does not want to drink several times a day and is therefore ideal for him. In addition, the product is of excellent quality, very well selected ingredients and high potency. I already notice the difference in how he feels better, so I think they have a great effect. It is also a powerful antioxidant, which is also very important! Package and size suit us perfectly. Great vitamins!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is an excellent multi vitamin! I can feel an energy boost shortly after taking it, which I have never experienced with other brands. I have tried multiple brands, mostly food-based preferably without fillers, but this one has been the best. I appreciate that there is a version without iron as iron supplements always affect my digestion negatively . I also appreciate the reasonable price tag. Will continue to purchase this.