Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, AYUR-Pro Rx, Digest, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very high quality ingredients, great aroma. Feels good on the gut so far. Very helpful for digestion.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My husband and I have both found this helpful.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

Turned forty this year and I am having more and more discomfort from flatulence. Having read reviews from others about this, I’d hoped that at the very least, the symptoms could be reduced. Nearly a month into taking it, following the instructions of two tabs a day after lunch, I have yet to feel any noticeable changes in the frequency of gassiness. I do not think it works as I expected.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Took these Herbal supplements for three months, I did not see or feel any benefits

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Very good quality!

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

Guduchi+ Ginger works after eating.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

We bought this drug due to the fact that it includes the guduchi plant (Tinospora cordifolia). Guduchi helps to restore the internal defense system (immunity) of the body. Also, the remaining components have remarkable properties for digestion and the health of the whole organism. Therefore, we decided that it is worth taking this drug. I think not in vain. The capsules are easy to swallow and there are no extra fillers. We think we will repeat.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A natural supplement that helps digestion, consisting of herbs, suitable for those who have difficulty and indigestion and those who have removed their gallbladder. It is used with heavy or fatty meals.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent quality, good joint, helps me feel better.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022