KE

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like this brand in particular, the quality is great, and this kind of maca is no exception, I like how the black and purple maca do not give me crazy anxiety like the regular maca. Have done some research and the different kinds of maca root have a different affect on our bodies! This one is more calming and balancing where as the regular yellow maca is more stimulating, so if your body is already kind of stressed out and over stimulated then the black and purple maca is the better choice 😊 helps with mood and energy but not a hyper energy. I find it’s easy to add to oatmeal or yogurt smoothies etc, since it has a nice taste to it. you can even add it it to some home made chocolates for and extra health boost! 😉 I love that maca acts as an adaptogen in the body so it really just helps to balance you out. Will definitely keep buying this brand, the price isn’t too bad either.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've always loved the products by organic traditions as I trust their quality. Maca was the first time I tried this time. The flavour and taste are so earthy which I love! I mix it with a mushroom blend - it's perfect for my morning tea. The fact that they use the ingredients of black, red-purple kinds to cover various hormones is what I was looking for.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I like Maca. No mater the company or variety I’ve tried I’ve never felt an impact. Maybe this combination will be different. I’m using this product to reset my adrenals with 1/2 tsp Maca, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar(Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate), and 1/4 tsp Redmond salt.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I didn't notice something special about this product with different other products . It's ok, small boost of energy, subtle. The taste is not too strong, You can put it inside chocolate/coffee drink. It's hard to disolve. You need to do it like you disolve matcha tea.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This product is recommended by a naturopath friend. I got this for my boyfriend. He said the powder was helpful in boosting his energy level.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I have used many other Maca powders and I can say with confidence that this is the best. the flavour is nice and I genuinely feel better on it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I mix it with my morning black coffee. It smells strange for me but not hard to drink. Importantly, it makes me a full of energy for all day.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good, well used good scent the quality and size is greet the package good and its good to my age and my benefit i hope it well continue producing this product very sensitive and moisturizer and composition

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I add it to a fruit shake that I make everyday for my hubby. 1 tea spoon together with other supplements. I think it does the job.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I love this maca and use it in the morning and when I need an afternoon pickup. Good quality and taste. It helps with my energy -and hormones, if I’m not mistaken.