KE

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The capsules are a typical size and have no trouble swallowing them. This formula actually has less strains than a previous formula that I was taking but I think the quality of these is better. In less than 1 month I have noticed positive changes in my gut health and regularity. I am switching to this brand over my previous one. I also appreciate that these are in a glass bottle.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Been taking for a month straight, absolutely love it! I don't notice much help with my constipation, but hopefully as I continue to take it i will see improvements. My digestion seems to be better since starting to use it!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

These have been so helpful in restoring my good bacteria after many rounds of antibiotics. Highly reccomend!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Recurring infections seem to have stopped. Used this with Candex . No side effects.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Absolutely loved this product. Stopped my chronic infections just as well as more expensive brands. Easy to store and easy to use.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This product is definitely worth the price. It does exactly what needs to be done

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Its good for rosacea and healthy gut👍

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

top top

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it on the recommendation of one blogger. To be honest, I didn't pin any particular hopes on it, but decided to try it! An excellent preparation. Working ! A week after the intake, the bloating disappeared, gas formation disappeared! I was very tormented! After a couple of weeks, I noticed that the skin of my face became smoother and the rashes stopped appearing. Only the old ones dried up and were absorbed. The drug is worth the money! I drink two capsules in the evening, after dinner.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Women's probiotics are my constant purchase. She used to take medications to normalize the microflora. But it turned out that there are such wonderful, and most importantly, not harmful drugs! Recommend!