Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs, Melatonin, Time Release, 10 mg, 60 Vegan Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 28, 2022

It’s my first time to buy this product. I was looking for vegan and gluten-free melatonin supplement for a while. I started taking this a week ago and I already found that helps me sleep much better. Usually I take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed. The tablet is easy to take and no taste. Good quality and effective. I will continue taking this melatonin for my insomnia.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

You will have the best sleep without a yucky hangover from this product! I’ve been using melatonin for years, and this one is really great. Very fast acting, yet, not too strong. I’m a teacher, and need to wake up early for work every morning. This is the best product for feeling well rested and ready for a new day.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Improved quality of sleep, faster to go back to sleep after being up overnight. Melatonin Time release works better than just Melatonin. Do not feel groggy in the morning Would recommend Melatonin Time release to improve sleep patterns.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

10 mg really helps me fall asleep fast and the fact that it is time-release helps me fall back asleep when I wake in the middle of the night.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Melatonin helping to sleep but the Importantly, it is a very good antioxidant in the body which can help the incidence of cancer. If anyone takes a lot of vitamins like me, I recommended that you choose vitamins that are vegan is better.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Have been taking these for a decade - occasionally trying other brands and types of melatonin. Have found these to be the most effective re the time release.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good product but has a strange kick to it for me. Usually within 60-90 minutes after I take it my heart starts pounding for 5-10 minutes like huge kicks in my chest strong - otherwise working great. Maybe some ingredient I am personly sensitive in this product?

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this product!20 minutes after taking it I am ready for a good night’s sleep.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Makes me fall asleep better and sleep more sound all night without waking up! Works!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

my husband like it . he usually take it about 30 minutes before sleep .