Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs, Agmatine, 250 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I took it before working out and to reduce my tolerance to another supplement. I think it works as intended. I'm also 130 pounds so 500 mg is a normal amount as long as I don't overdue it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I bought this based on researches about a possible antidepressant effect and it really helped with picking up some energy and also to lose weight. It also came really fast, only a week after purchase.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good for circulation and boosts the production of nitric oxide in the body according to research. It could also help lower blood pressure and symptoms of erectile dysfunction, also help increase physical performance. I think it's a good thing to have as a man.

Posted on Oct 9, 2019

I started using this product as a pre-workout supplement. The benefits are far exceeding my expectations for overall well being. Research all the good things Agmatine does for the body. Zero stomach upset, nothing but positives. For athletes, its benefits are huge to help push past pain thresholds during workouts. I have chronic neuropathic pain from a inoperable tumor and I can tell you that this does offer pain relief to a degree when I have to do strenuous household chores, like scrubbing floors or washing an 80lb dog that hates baths in the tub :-) A workout in and of itself!! I trust Olympian Labs also. Ty to iHerb for carrying this product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

Good quality product

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

We bought it on the advice and on the testimony, we accept, we did not reveal any negative points). If you need agmatine, this one is the best, and it is also from a premium manufacturer.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

They write that it restores cognitive functions (after strokes, head injuries). Removes or improves depression and anxiety.