KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 14, 2022
I like this product

A fat-soluble vitamin complex, its composition and content are perfect, especially in the winter season. I bought this because the role of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and K is important for bone health and a strong immune system. It is a great product that can reduce the number of pills I want to take. The capsule is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Small size and additional Vitamins A and K2 are all a bonus. Excellent quality from a trusted vendor.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I like this supplement as it goes a combo with vitamin K2 and vitamin A

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The main vitamin for maintaining immunity , especially in winter !!! Your body is protected

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality high dosage D3 for basic immune/Covid protection, easy to swallow, small capsules, quality ingredients, good packaging

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great composition however I had to stop taking it as I found out MK7 doesn't sit well with me and I can only use MK4. Other than that a good D3, A and MK7 combo with no fillers or nasty ingredients.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Really helping with my vitamin D decency!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The small gel caps are great for Vitamin D! Even my daughter that cant stand to swallow pills is able to swallow these.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good product, corresponds to the description, satisfied.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

The quality and the degree of the ingredients are perfect they say. I believe them.