Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Everyday Pure Conditioner, For All Hair Types, Fragrance Free, 10 fl oz (296 ml) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Fragrance free conditioner is hard to find, this is wonderful and makes my hair soft and easy to comb. Kinda has a different smell, like aloe vera.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Absolutely the best shampoo I’ve ever tried. Love all scents as well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really like it that it's unscented I have so many allergies but this is perfect!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I was looking for an altenate for the desert essence fragrance free conditioner because it was getting expensive, this is also a good alternate!

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Love this for co-washing my curls. Will definitely buy again. Great price for a superior product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Purchased for a relative with extremely sensitive skin who says it’s excellent

Posted on May 24, 2021

Like their shampoo this is not actually fragrance free. It has essential oil. It's a great everyday conditioner as long as you are not sensitive. The smell is not overpowering at all. However I have had several sores appear on my scalp since using their shampoo and conditioner. I have eczema so it might have caused a flair. For people with out a tendency towards rashes this would be great.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

Great conditioner. My hair after this is not oily/ It has a bit sweet smell but after drying do not hear it. So I am satisfied with it.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

it is not great, just good. It has a tiny scent, makes hair soft and silky, rinses well. With time, it makes my hair lack volume

Abby
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good conditioner for sensitive scalps