Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I used it 2 days. My sister thought I was wearing makeup my skin is so smooth and even. My mother asked me what did I change in my routine she noticed my face looked plumped. I am 60. So I decided to buy them one each to try. Mom is 88. Stay tuned 🙂

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I like the ingredients list but I wish it weren't so sticky! But I LOVE NOW FOODS. It has been voted one of the top 10 brands of 2021 - VeryWellFit says it is "a budget-friendly choice that does not skimp on purity or quality of products, their manufacturing process is cGMP and they were one of the first manufacturers in 2000 to seek GMP certification - maintaining an A rating since then." I'm so glad i found this brand on Iherb!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This vitamin C + ferulic acid serum feels great on my skin. It is a clear, orange-colored serum that is on the thicker side. However, it absorbs in quickly and does not feel at all greasy. (I have combination skin, so I sometimes have trouble with a greasy feel to serums - not this one.) I used this under my normal moisturizer, and I do feel it smoothed my skin. Improving fine lines will take longer term use, of course. This is light enough for me to use during the day as well, underneath a sunscreen. I really like the ingredients - they are clean and quality ingredients. The combination of vitamin C, ferulic acid and pomegranate seed (for antioxidant protection), and hyaluronic acid (for light moisturization) is powerful. Cruelty free & vegan Made in USA

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I think this has been gentle and nice on my skin. I have sensitive skin so it's nice it's been fine. I am going to keep using for now and see how much it helps. I do think it helped reduce the lines. I think it seems like fairly basic ingredients and doesn't smell yucky. The smell is maybe herby but it's okay with me.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

leaves the skin feeling tight after application you can tell it's working woke up with tighter brighter skin the first morning after use! not a big fan of the way it feels when I apply it but it works so I'm not going to complain about it! it's worth it to use it even though it doesn't feel good going on I'm a big fan of serums and creams that feels nice when you apply them but since it works so well it's fine and I can always mix it with something else to offset that tight sticky feeling it's worth it

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

There is really no need to spend alot of money on a good vit c serum. This one fits the bill just fine. With sodium ascorbyl phosphate which is far more stable than l-ascorbic acid plus the added benefits of vit e, ferulic acid and niacinamide, you can't go wrong for the price. There is a less than desirable odor at first due to the ferulic acid but it goes away quickly. This is not really hydrating but perfect under a moisturizer or sunscreen. Gave it 4 stars because it is only 1 ounce.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

this product is very high quality and exceeded my expectations. Good for my acne prone skin, i use morning or night or both and is just fantastic

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

it feels good one the skin but I need to get used to the small. for now I like it. I use it when my regular vitamin c serum is out

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

it's really helping my complexion and it moisturizes my skin very well. it gives me a glowing effect.

07676b3d-642e-436f-bbc1-fbc40c734284
Posted on May 15, 2022

I don't know if my skin didn't adapted to its formula components but after some days using it, my skin had some pimples. Maybe a type of allergy. I usually use without subsequently moisture.