Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Purifying Toner, Vitamin C & Acai Berry, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I love it. i have learned that we always need a toner to balance or skin type and since then i kept searching for the proper on eand this one seems good and really affordable. the size is good and the flavour is not that strong which is i like. use toner it really gives your skin a good benefits.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my first time using vitamin C toner and surprisingly it’s really good . This product really has a good smell, like orange juice. My dull skin gets glowing after almost 2 weeks of using it. Highly recommended for whose got dull skin and helps to get rid the dullness together with brighter your skin flaws. 237 ml with affordable price and fresh on your skin. Apply in the morning and don’t forget to layer with your favourite sunscreen afterwards then let them do their work!!! You guys need to get this holy-grail product! 😍

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the smell of this toner and it does not dry up my sensitive skin. It is also gentle to the skin as it does not cause any breakouts. I use this day and night and the size of the bottle seems just right for a month or more use. I have yet to see the difference on my skin as I have just started using it. But I must say I like it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love the scent, ingredients and how effective it is with removing black heads. Careful to not mix with certain serums as some of the ingredients are known to interact with vitamin C. I use after NOW gentle cleanser. They are a perfect pairing. And follow up with a gentle oil and lotion/moisturizer to lock in and seal after layering.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Actually this is a belated review, I have finished using this toner last year. I bought this toner during promotion and its size is bigger than the rest of the toner in Iherb. I am not sensitive to any of the ingredient in this toner and I used frequently every night. The toner have light fruity scent and I find it does clean my skin after my cleansing routine.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is a good toner as it is refreshing, purifying and wakes my skin up. It also helps to prep my skin before I put on my serums and creams. I love the citrus and fresh smell. Its good that the ingredients are natural based made up mainly of Vitamin C and Acai berry both products good for their brightening effect. It is a good toner to use prior to using my Vitamin C serum and hence, it complements my skin care program. I've tried other toners but this has become my favorite toner.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I can't tell you how much I love this toner. it's cheap but good. I must warn you that it will sting if you have acne but the whole family has been using it like for 2 weeks and it does help to calm the redness. For those who complain about the citrusy smell. Well look at that huge orange picture. I would be mad if I cannot smell any hint of oranges in the toner lol. It's actually very refreshing. Thumbs up if it helps :)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My skin type is partly oily (nose & forehead) and quite dry for the cheeks. I would suggest apply some witch hazel after applying it onto the face to further moisturise the face skin. The good things are the smell is really good and fruity, and after using for a month, my skin has been brightened. Can have a try but if your skin type is sensitive, may not be an ideal toner for you.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

i use this product every morning right after i wash my face , this is really great product , it clear excess oil and stubborn dirt and it look really good , high recommend !!!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Absolutely adore this toner. It has a lovely smell of orange. My skin looks glowing after I started using it. This toner does not cause any break-outs either, although I have a very sensitive skin. I love everything with vitamine C and this toner is definitely one of my favorites