Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Clarify & Illuminate Cleanser, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I use this in the mornings when I don't need a double cleanse. it's non stripping and very "awakening'. I have normal, if dehydrated skin, and it's soothing enough for me. Now Foods has been voted one of the top 10 brands of 2021 -verywellfit says it is "a budget-friendly choice that does not skimp on purity or quality of products, their manufacturing process is cGMP and they were one of the first manufacturers in 2000 to seek GMP certification - maintaining an A rating since then." I'm so glad i found this brand on Iherb!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Have been using this cleanser for a while. Like it very much. Doesn’t leave my skin tight after wash instead makes my skin fresh and smooth.

486795ce-aac2-47ea-8980-346781552a22
Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been using this cleansing gel for years now it's the best product ever. quality is amazing size you get for the price is good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Clarifies and I think my skin looked a little brighter. Very mild and does not stripe off moisture. Only dislike is the bottle. When in the shower, i think a hand pump bottle would be easier to use. It has a very watery texture.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This cleanser is so foamy and cleans really well. The scent is pleasing and not too strong. There is no tightness after washing my face. Love this product and will buy it again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is one of my favourite cleaners. Im 47 and it is really soft on my skin, no allergic reactions and it is good value for money.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Finally a product that works for me. First time using this and based purchase on fab reviews. Not disappointed at all. After only using for 3 days my skin is less oily. Cleans without making the skin dry.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Gentle on my skin. Doesn't make my face squeaky and dry. A little goes a long way so I can see this bottle lasting for a while.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good cleanser with a fresh mild scent . Doesn’t dry out the skin , no need to use a lot , hopefully should last longer . Prefer a pump bottle though , but difficult to dispense .

Posted on May 11, 2021

I am sooo obsessed with the product. I am 31 year old mom of 4! I work as a RN as well as owning a welding & construction company with my husband. Needless to say my face/ skin takes quite the beating. I have super sensitive skin so I am always nervous to try new products. I did not have any redness, dryness etc. I am not a big fan of make up I love when my skin has a natural bright look. This product does exactly that. Definitely worth a try. This was my first time buying from Iherb, I was very impressed by their quick shipping and packaging of products.