KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good product for prostate health!

Delivery to Indonesia just took less than 2 weeks from the day I ordered. My 8th times buying from iherb. Love the quality of their product range, fast delivery & safe packaging. As for this Saw Palmetto Extract, I read a lot of positive reviews so I bought for my husband who always takes saw palmetto in liquid form for so many years. So far he likes it. It really makes him fitter, helps his hair growth and feel better for urination. If you find my review is helpful, kindly vote up. Thank you very much.

3966b155-e7b8-4bc6-990f-80d892b8bab9
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality product for men! And yes, I highly recommend this product, my dad is taking this soft gels for 8 months now and his health problem regarding his prostate gland is now in good condition, as an adult man I need to maintain a healthy body for my future family so buying this product is all worthy, going to buy more when I get my salary!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I’m a 48-year-old female and have been dealing with some hair loss in the very front for the past few years. None of the traditional hair and nail vitamins have worked at all, despite my diligence in taking them. Saw Palmetto once per day has definitely slowed down my hair loss and I hardly lose hair in the shower anymore. After many months of taking this my hair is starting to fill in a bit in front. So many of these supplements take time so it’s important to give them a chance to work and I’m glad to finally find a product that is helping from a brand I can trust.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

DMAE is a natural nootropic, which are generally substances used to improve concentration and mental performance. Naturally found in smaller amounts in the brain, it is a close structural analogue of choline and is a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, without which the nervous system could not function optimally. Due to the fact that acetylcholine is the main transmitter of nerve impulses in the brain, it also affects concentration, learning, memory formation, and even plays a role in maintaining consciousness. Furthermore, acetylcholine also has an effect on the coordination of movements, which is necessary for managing correct movement chains, especially in sports. With a lack of acetylcholine, fatigue, tremors and muscle weakness can be observed, especially in athletes. DMAE is therefore suitable for everyone who wants to take maximum care of cognitive abilities, including attention, memory and overall mental freshness. It can also find its place in athletes due to its mediated effect on the coordination of movements. I definitely recommend the NOW Foods brand

Posted on May 5, 2022

My husband used to get a different brand of saw palmetto but that brand was discontinued. He switched to NOW and it seems to be working. He doesn't have any prostate issues going on. The size is easy to swallow and, personally, I've always liked the quality ingredients of the NOW products.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

NOW is a good trusted quality brand for me. I'm happy with this so far. Easy to swallow and a good lower dose for women to use. A few weeks now and already considerably less hair in my hairbrush! Taking this with extra B vitamin supplements for stress. I was getting very thin hair and so much was falling out every time I brush my long hair. It used to be straight and it's gotten curly. Doc told me stress causes both. I don't like the curls, but the thin spots were scaring me. There's already more new hair__but will my newly curly hair straighten out again? Time will tell... I hope so!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
1,242

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Good quality, ingredients consisting of saw palmetto extract and virgin olive oil for prostate health benefit. Softgel is easily swallowable size, neutral taste. Experiencing improvement and ease of urination since started on this.

fb7e4e07-f1b4-4376-bf67-75b494f0f47f