KE

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
7,438
Excellent !

Great product. Purchase super. Large selection for every taste, as well as a very attractive price. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise everyone to buy.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,894

Another winner form NOW foods. I like organic when I can find it. iHerb has a good food selection. Very tasty and flavorful. Good price for the quantity. I love almonds. Eat them as part of a healthy diet. I have already reordered this product several times. Highly recommend this product and brand. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Tasty. Always love eating a handful of these after a meal and it's even tastier when stuffed in a date, whichever kind. The nuttiness and the sweetness from the date are match made in heaven.

Satisfiedcustomer88
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The taste is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The size is also commendable. Crunchy and great for snacks

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

Classy product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

If you want organic nuts, "NOW" is the trusted brand. The almonds are fresh and crunchy and I have it raw to go with my cereals.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great Quality, easy use, great taste, nicd packaging,organic ingredients, benefits my diet, Great serving sizes, would buy again and recommend to all my friends!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Fresh and tasty A little pricey but organic almonds are a must unless you like eating toxic chemicals. All almonds in the US must be pasteurized. Its the law. And the most common way is through the use of chemicals of course.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,603

ideal quality that i like, decent price and fast delivery!