KE

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

its good for travel.. travel size, i love this products since i try the normal facial wash. it helps my skin specially im very sensitive skin

82c8d886-6335-4b54-839f-05105776f850
f14e666e-76f2-46a5-a42e-122d32386d34
fe7033e6-af0f-4111-9ab3-0dc674091816
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Sweet smell. Easy foam cleanser but smaller size than expected and hence I am using only a small amount sparingly in terms of frequency; it seems to help by ensuring my skin does not end up flaking/dried. Not sure if it is supposed to moisturise considering the use of salicylic acid.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product Smells good and makes your skin feel very smooth and clean. Size very small…. But nice if you want ti take it with you when you travel. I love this product. Very recommended.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Nice, gets the job done and smells Usually I use other Neutrogena cleansers with salicylic acid, but I bought this one because it’s travel size.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great option if you need to combine face cleaner + scrub. More cleaner than scrubber. Though effect is good, cleannes is felt and odour is very pleasant.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Pay attention, its the small bottle size, not the full pack. Great quality, I'm not a teenager but I used it to clean and ensure I have no spots or blackheads.Tingles a bit and very refreshing.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

One of my favorite face washes. It’s good for sensitive skin and cleans skin very well. Smell and texture is nice. Doesn’t cause any break outs.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love how fresh I feel when using this scrub.. The grapefruit scent/flavor is so refreshing especially in summer days. It contains coarse granules which adds the quality of a good scrub. Good for all age groups. However, the size is really small.

Posted on May 10, 2022

This product is really good and it works well with me. I tried it before and it is effective & amazing . Highly recommend 👍

e68d5054-a7d9-47d5-a217-66623dc76ffd