KE

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Amazing!

I LOVE this gloss. I'm a 44 year old woman and sunblock is super important to me so it's great to find such a nice, good quality gloss that has sunblock in it and is affordable. It has a nice light scent, the colour is a light natural pink and the texture is nice, not sticky. I use it alone or sometimes I will put it on as a base to get the UV protection and moisture, then apply a different lip product over top. It stays on for a long time and is super shiny!❤️

1b938688-ad3a-4621-811a-142e31e8b238
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Moisturizes and soothes all at the same time, great for every day / all day use. Texture: Thick and glossy. Sticky when apply, and the consistency doesn’t die down. Smell: Sweet, but will get used to if after a while. Has subtle color and little shimmer to wear for a zoom call.

Lovely sweet flavor, good spf protection so much needed in summer. Moisturizing and soothing. Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤ Have a wonderful day!

9b8163d1-b625-4309-a8ab-f6fcd25e8c22
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Very comfortable packaging, easy to use on the go . It has menthol feeling on my lips , cooling . Lips look very shiny and plumped . Gives almost not visible pink tone on my lips , but my lips are very pale . Has sweet taste and fruity scent

5c2c78e2-cd54-4890-b947-dacd1f8f22cb
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A great buy at a great price. There is a minty scent to it, and a tingling sensation that will not go completely away. The shine is not overpowering and the color is natural and will suit many skin tones. The coverage is just like a lipgloss but less sticky. The benfeit of this lip soother is that it has SPF!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this. Unlike other similar products, this actually keeps your lips moisturized. I like the scent, the color, the glossiness, and of course the good amount of sun protection! It's so hard to find lip products with SPF that don't TASTE like sunscreen, but this one doesn't. I'd buy all the colors if I didn't already own way too many lip products. I probably will end up getting one more though. It's that good. Definitely get one if you're thinking about it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

it looks very shiny on my lips and tastes sweet. the size is quite small but there is a lot of product in it. this is more like a transparent gloss with SPF. no color and no glitter. texture is a little sticky but watery as you would expect of glosses but overall it is quite good quality.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

ab348ce3-b746-458d-ac48-e876d2c2aa23
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I like the size, packaging is enough. It does moisturize lips, however will not hep too much if you have dry lips. The scent is tolerable, however I personally dont like those fragrances. So it would be better if they just work on formulation and add more moisturizing properties for the product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love it! Great smell (and taste) and also some sort of cooling effect when you first pur it on, wich feels nice. It adds a little bit of color and mostly just makes your lips shine