KE

Charlz
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Excellent sunscreen

This is by far one of the best affordable sunscreens on the market, the overall quality for a chemical sunscreen product. The feel of it is light textured, not much of a smell and scent to it I think, however it has been mentioned to have one. It is broad spectrum so it'll benefit everyone. It comes in a 198 ml bottle so it's a generous size for the price. Apply the sunscreen as a normal routine as you would other sunscreens.

836e7dc9-c9bf-43bc-94a1-47d44fa2c466
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Scented but it’s nice, moisturizing and protecting skin, suitable for dry, but not sure about sensitive skin! Has a white cast but not too noticeable! Good size! Good quality! Smells nice! Fruity smell! It’s suitable for everyday use! Feels light, still a little bit greasy tho. But it does protect and care about skin in the sun! Don’t put on your face if you have acne prone skin!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Love this sunblock. It spreads on easily and it’s not greasy. A little goes a long way. It’s got a nice faint smell. I use it when playing sport and it really stays in my skin. I like the size of this too, good value for money. Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It's a really great sunscreen. I wish it were 100 SPF, but this will have to do. The higher ones are very expensive. Smells fine and feels comfortable even for my oily face. I don't wear makeup. I don't sweat much, but I got shot in the eye with a water gun and the lotion did not cause my eyes to burn. Wish it were a larger size as I go through a bottle very quickly.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Quality is good it absorbs easily and doest tingle or burn skin scent is strong and smells like medicine I didn’t wear ynder the makeup but without makeup its very good dosnt give white cast its my daily routine i use spf so I personally like it very much. Size is good in 200 ml comes ingood price (i bought in sale) but i like this product

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

My new favorite high spf, value size chemical sunscreen. Its lightweight and has a nice tropical fruits scent. I use it on my body only because is feels greasy on my face (combination skin). It doesn’t leave a white cast. It doesn’t absorb fast. It has a greasy and shiny look at first but it absorbs after 10-20 mins.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like how easy this sunscreen glides on my body and I like the smell, reminds me of summer. I like the high 70 SPF too. No white residue either. Reasonable price too.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have Neutrogena daily defense sunscreen and i like their range. Happy with my choice for the beach.

dee96843-ab11-4bd5-9165-e60e0c6ee55e
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Goes on smoothly and no grease! I use it to swim where I’m living near the equator and it provides good protection.