KE

Jeleena
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This is great zinc supplement! Easy to use and tastes good. Ionic form of minerals is ideal for the body because cells can really absorb and use it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

i like it, because when you cannot swallaw tablets, this is the best solution. effective. i want to order it again

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

The preparation nicely complements zinc in our daily diet. They use it mainly for children, because the spray form works best for me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Packaging is also very good. The size is perfect to keep in the hand bag. Quality is good.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Helpful to improve a sore throat

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Easy to use and great taste

4c68c199-4aa1-474d-826b-21333a9c24a2
kiwikotik
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Like this Supplement zinc an plus. The composition is very good. . I add to my vitamins. I give and grow up with my own and I myself receive. I see the effect. I read a lot about these vitamins from specialists: they are praised for their composition and adequate dosages.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love liquid forms of vitamins and minerals. with them, you do not need to swallow additional gelatin or cellulose from capsules, which means that the load on the gastrointestinal tract is reduced. In general, the thing is good, I'm quite satisfied. We need zinc not only for immunity, but also for many reactions in the body. But when taking zinc, you need to remember that it competes with copper in the body, which means it depletes its reserves. It is especially convenient for children to dose, no need to force them to swallow their pills. If my review was useful to you, I will be grateful for the like :) I wish you health and wellness!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Ideal zinc is liquid zinc. Included in a lot of protocols of Anthony William. For example, with hot flashes during menopause. Protocol in the photo to the review

69f14b23-c2c5-4250-95c8-a45070e9cde7