KE

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Excellent Allergy aid

i ordered this product for the first time and i have seen an improvement in both my dogs who have allergies. I did not see the benefits right away but after two weeks of administering the chews. The size i am happy with and my pets love the taste. I will be ordering this product again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My dog likes it. I feed her one per day like a snack. not sure about the effect now, but at least she has no allergy effect.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I ordered the item for cats and dogs as I have cat and on site it’s pic of cat and dog ,I received item with dog pic only and instructions for dogs . The item bar code the same as on site is it the same ?

64cb37fe-c072-440a-b386-f1a792b9cdf9
71a8bf7b-8010-4d34-ad47-ffa3ff1915a6
Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I use it as a treat. Easy to use. My dog likes it. But i don't see that it has helped with her allergies

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Bought this item for my dog for his allergies and it worked. Item was deliver fast as well

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I dont know if this works but my dog always licks his limbs. Hope this helps.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My two dogs love it, but am not sure about its effectiveness in alleviating one of my dogs' skin allergy.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Ok, fast ship, good for dog.

baa7a419-5a5d-4533-b26d-a0f8aaceccd8