KE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent Multi vitamin

I started taking this multi- Vitamins two months ago. I have more energy since I started them. Take the 2 suggested pills per day. Started with 2 a day but felt a difference when I too 3 a day. I take them in the morning before my workout. I definitely recommend. Well worth the money.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

A little larger and I'm not a fan of taking 3 per day but they are an excellent product. They include all essential vitamins and minerals plus. They gave me some added energy in the beginning. I have researched many brands and these seem to be some of the most complete. This brand also includes whole food phytoalgae and mushrooms...Spirulina and chlorella..nice addition.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband and I have regularly taken this daily for about 6 months. We’re feeling healthy and believe it’s helping us get all balances nutrients. We eat a lot of leafy greens and veggies so we take half the dose. The only thing I don’t care about the multi vitamin pill is that it’s very large for swallowing.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

We used to purchase several different brands of supplements from different manufacturers to get the quality and quantity ingredients in these powerful pills. Taking 3 of these daily has made my life and shopping so much easier.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These vitamins have changed my life. I have so much more energy and they really affect my overall health for the better. Can’t live without them!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I’ve been taking this multivitamin everyday for more than 5 years and have not had any illness (i.e. cold, flu, etc). And I will continue to include in my daily regimen!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Best Quality Multivitamins. Very good for the whole family. Packaging was good. Benefits and Helps improve overall immune system. Very good ingredient. Best to take daily with meal . Gives energy for the full day. Big size tabs but easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

One of the best in I herb Great quality Daily use Age 40 and above Size it’s fine Effective and highly antioxidant Taste you can not feel it I don’t no about prevention Good package High Potency Ingredient vitamins and minerals deficiency

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I’ve been taking these vitamins for a couple of years now and I love that they give me a boost of energy in the mornings and they are packed with so many good ingredients

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The supplement is fantastic. I feel a difference in my energy levels straight away. The order was processed, shipped and arrived in a very short time and in perfect condition. Thank you so much! <3