KE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
ممتاز!

الوصف Supports Overall Immune Health Berry Flavored with Other Natural Flavors Dietary Supplement Gluten Free Vegan Zinc supports a strong immune system and overall immune functionality. NaturesPlus® Immune Zinc features a unique dual action: ionic zinc is delivered to the soft tissues of the mouth, throat and sinus areas, while systemically absorbed zinc supports healthy immune-barrier tissues and promotes healthy active defenses, such as white blood cells and antibodies. NaturesPlus® Immune Zinc is convenient, effective and delicious! Can be taken with other NaturesPlus® Immune Formulas.

f6a7c40a-5ba5-4340-b6f0-ac15e8288783
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Repeat order. Very impressed by this zinc lozenges, since taking this in early Jan 2022, till now my leg cramps is gone. Some said magnesium will help to remove leg cramps, but my leg cramps is gone before starting on magnesium. I understand our body need zinc to process and absorb other nutrients, perhaps this is why it helps in my leg cramps. Another reason for choosing this zinc lozenges is because it comes with copper. I understand our body will need copper when absorbing zinc, hence for long term consumption of zinc, need to get one that comes with copper. Dr Joel Wallach’s research showed deficiency of copper is one main cause of aneurysm. Taste good.

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

These have a very good berry flavor and are quite fun to take. I don't take them daily but rather when I start getting a sore throat. The 5.5 mg of Zinc is a great extra help for my immune system. I must admit I didn't expect this great taste and scent from a supplement this cheap, but it's the truth. 🫐 This is obviously a quality supplement with good ingredients and I'll look further into the brand and its products.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great zinc lozenges for immune support. I would say, these help when you have sore throat, help fasten the healing process. Nice pleasant flavour. Highly recommended product. Very good quality at great value. Good ingredients such as zinc. I liked these because there are not many zinc lozenges put there, so I was happy to source these on iHerb. Thank you.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the taste , not so sweet, I usually take when i start to feel cold and flu or sore throat itchy throat . It’s really help. Best quality for me .

b28a24a6-8962-4a6e-a6f4-30b83ed5c526
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Enjoy taking this, haven’t been sick since taking even though my kids bring home alsorts of bugs from Daycare and school. Will keep taking!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Copper helps with my anemia - iron by itself could never fix it! I am prpetty sure I am deficient in zinc and take it for my brain, but copper shouldn't be overlooked when taking zinc to ensure balance.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I've tried this and find it good for building up my immune system. it is antioxidant, size is 60 lozenges, taste like berries.. quality is good and effective.. packaging is simple and nice..

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

soon as u feel a tickle in the throat .. pop one of these babies in your mouth.. i love em.. a must for the current climate.. especially for winter