Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, DGL Ultra, Extra Strength Digestive Relief, German Chocolate, 75 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Delicious sweetened chewable herbal licorice tablet long effective helping body produce sufficient stomach/upper intestine protective factors so stomach acid digesting food doesn't burn/cramp stomach or cause or acid reflux indigestion. This is the modern concentrate deglycyrrhized against elevating blood pressure. I also take it now for another benefit that science has identified--when I feel I'm fighting off the latest virus.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I am a chocolate fan, so anything that is German chocolate tastes good to me. I use this product before bed and if I wake up in the middle of the night to soothe any acid feeling or hunger feeling. I have tried other brands of DGL products, but this has the best tablet composition and flavor. Several years ago, Nature's Way switched to a DGL ingredient that had more research behind it which is important to me.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Fantastic product for reflux and the healing of the stomach lining. Also great for adrenals. Iherb did a great job in shipping the supplement quickly and its quality is top notch.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have used this product for many years, and can highly recommend it for digestive relief on a number of levels, and is very tasty with the german chocolate flavor.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Good for relieving stomach ache especially for people with peptic ulcers! I chew it after the meal and it works well! However it is a bit sweet

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The former product of this, Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra German Chocolate used to be the best DGL for me. Sadly this new one is not as effective anymore :(

Posted on May 5, 2022

Chocolate flavour cuts the strong licorice and tastes good. worked well in reduction of acid reflux.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is my best DGL ever. but get moist very quickly... (doesn't bother)

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like these and the taste is great. Will be buying again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Little bit sweet but okay for overall taste, easy to take and good for your stomach