KE

Posted on Oct 24, 2021
Taste better with no after taste

Was taking the Ultra Potency range previously and switched to this a month back. Prefer this as it is easier to swallow with no after taste but then obviously the amount % per serving is less compared to previous range. So depends on your requirements. I will likely continue with this range as I feel it is sufficient dosage as a supplement for me.

75c530aa-0f18-45a1-a87a-7c5d399990dc
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Haven’t tried multivitamin for this brand previously . Usually I used brands like GNC , Melalueca , etc .. hopefully it works .. only took one tab so far so can’t really tell .. need to take for longer period though it’s good to take alternate days just to boost up immunity level.

32dcf9c5-f974-4f86-8f11-d432623eb91c
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take these daily. They’re easy to swallow. I actually break them in half. I take 1/2 in the morning and other 1/2 in the afternoon. All the ingredients are listed clearly on the bottle. Great quality. I like that it’s formulated for women too! I like the quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent supplement with key ingredients for women over 50. The size of the tablet is good and is easy to swallow. You only have to take once daily, which is a huge plus. If you take as directed, you will get the proper amount as described and there is no stomach upset.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have seen some answers that claim that this product is not halal so I contacted with Nature’s way company via email and they confirmed it is not halal. I quoted the below part from the email: “ The gelatin in our Alive! Women’s 50+ Multivitamin tablets is sourced from a mixed combination of both bovine (beef) and porcine (pork). It is not halal. “

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Effective as it provides most of the vitamins and supplements that I need. Quality is good as I like that the ingredients are natural based. It does provide for my supplementary needs to support my age being over 50. The dosage per day is right. I would recommend this for people my age and over. Its easy to take and pricing is reasonable. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Good multivitamin for women, who are older than 50 years old. I buy it for my mom and mother-in-law This pack of multi-vitamin is for 50+, I bought it for my mum and she has been taking it for 3 months. So far so good. It is easy to swallow, only need to take 1 capsule in the morning.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a great multivitamin for women over 50 who want to take a multi for general health and well-being. I am relatively healthy with no medical related concerns to address. I have never experienced any ill effect from taking this suppliment. I also notice a difference in severity and length of time I have a cold when taking this multi regularly. I think it's a great idea for myself to take a multivitamin to fill in any nutritional gaps I have in my diet. I personally cannot tollerant the ultra potency in this brand or mega doses of vitamins in any brand. Compare the labels over the names as they are a bit confusing. This one has more vitamins at 100% recommended value versus higher doses. I tend to be sensitive and get headaches with high dose/potency. This specific multivitamin is a perfect fit for me and I've take it successfully for years. Plan to never deviate from this multi. Quality product!