KE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
A Daily Booster for your health

Have been consuming Multivitamin for about 2 years. No side effect observed but this keep me active and 'Alive'. Good and cost effective mutli-vitamin supplement to take daily. Also bought the Women Supplement for my wife to consume daily. Only side note is i found about the quality is i kept it refrigerated and the capsule is a little bit sticky on hand but overall it is good.

c69620f1-b8a4-43fb-9861-090c205228a3
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

size is about the first section of a woman's little finger. weird thing is, men's version of multi daily tables do not contain gelatin, but women's version do! have been using this brand on and off for years, and didn't realize this until my vegetarian in-law told me about it.

5d68f966-51cf-4af2-bc50-0a94479cf71b
2a88cb0d-15ea-496a-ad93-efa3fe8ee2e8
3862d96d-b38d-468b-af84-0f79166648f7
316e760a-3b41-4b47-a691-fcda2fdf5e61
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Highly recommended by my mom. Years ago I used to have very weak immune system. I used to experience flu many times in a year, and the worst was 5 times in a matter of 6 months. Since I started taking Alive for Men, I never had flu since years ago. I highly recommend this.

870b6b9f-7026-4968-b67d-56d1c88286b7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am currently taking this vitamin, with some other supplements and it has been an incredible experience. I love that it is natural, as I was skeptical at first, but the vitamins just make me feel good. I've noticed a huge difference in my mood and quality of life since switching to this vitamin- can now enjoy what used to be drudgery.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin has made a noticeable difference in my quality of life. I have been using it for a few weeks and I've noticed a big improvement in my immune system and mood while also having more energy to get through the day. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative, natural way to build their health and mood!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm a big fan of this vitamin and have been taking it for years now. I can really feel the difference in my energy levels when I'm using it regularly. My immunity is much better, and the mood support is just incredible. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like they are living their best life!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have always had a hard time trying to find the right vitamin for me. After trying this supplement, I have improved in so many different aspects. My mood has been better, my immune system has been stronger, and I've been feeling more energized and alive than ever before. The best vitamin that I have ever tried!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the last four months and I can say that it has made me feel more energized, focused, and positive. It has also helped with my mood and I am feeling so much better! This is the best supplement that I have come across in a while!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a marked improvement in my energy levels. I also noticed that my immune system has been stronger, which is great for my family, since we are very prone to allergies and respiratory illnesses. I am so glad I found this supplement!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have been searching for the perfect vitamin that would offer me a burst of strength and energy, increase my immune system, improve my quality of life and mood, and make me feel healthy. These are not easy to come by! This vitamin is exactly what I need and it does not disappoint.