KE

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Yummy

The taste is great. Softer and with better quality ingredients than a comparable product. For the sweet tooth you can even add to the serving size. My kids loved it for breakfast. I truly recommend it for the busy families. The package is entertaining too with plenty of games about lemurs.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

yes it is the one you have all been waiting for, it's GLUTEN FREE cereals! and it's high quality too! with the taste of heaven in mouth and only the most healthy ingredients, it will make every breakfast of yours a heaven! my recommendation is to go and add some coconut milk as a serving advice!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love peanut butter, and grew up on a famous peanut butter cereal. When I saw this one from Nature's Path, I was happy to order it. I had a bowl of this with milk as a snack last night, and it was like reliving my childhood. A nice peanut butter flavor and a good crunch. A guilty pleasure for a middle-aged man.

Delicious cereals! Vegan and gluten free. Very cheap in relation to my country. Society contributes to animals which is a supreme value for me. What I also liked is when you put it with vegetable milk it does not become mushy and soft but stays hard and it is amazing and does not feel like porridge.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Really lovely cereal. I like the combination flavor of peanut butter and chocolate. Makes for an interesting taste and breakfast. I also really like the message and mission behind these cereals. Good for them! Happy to support a company that supports animals and our planet.

67f886b1-0974-4ac3-85fd-016d0d56c2a8
Posted on May 26, 2022

Tastes good, with enough chocolate and peanut butter flavour. The texture is also good, stays crispy for a long time. Perfect for breakfast. Overall nice quality, wish the package size is a bit bigger, perhaps filling more of space in the plastic bag. Like this product, would buy again and recommend to others!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great cereal, not just for kids! A nice, tasty breakfast option. I like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate in one cereal. And it makes me feel good that I'm doing something for the environment.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Omg. I’m obsessed with this. Never knew a cereal could taste this good. I could eat this day and night. It’s so easy to prepare: Add milk or yogurt and enjoy. I’ll most definitely rebuy this one.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My son loves the taste of this product for breakfast and has very big serving sizes, I think the package size is good for the price and I would recommend you add this to your list

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I'm an adult with a bit of a sweet tooth. Living abroad, it's hard to find sweet American-style breakfast cereals, especially at a reasonable price. Good taste and good value, definitely recommended!