KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Quality, Ingredients, Size, Supplement, Package, Benefit, Taste are all good. It is beneficial on digestion, good microbiome, and gut. Absorption was good. No constipation with this supplement. Overall with its main ingredient such at probiotic and elderberry works on my families health.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

it works beautifully, and it is beautiful. Thank you! I love the quality of it

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Convenient for travel unlike liquid and features a higher dosage

Posted on May 14, 2022

a great product of probiotics.I will tell to my friends the goodness of this product.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I like the fact that you get sambucus and probiotic in one, and this is in rotation with stronger and wider spectrum probiotic to keep my gut problem free.

Posted on Apr 14, 2020

I have been taking it for almost a month now and so as my husband. I can see that it helps boosts our immune system especially my morning sneezing is gone after taking this Sambucus plus probiotic duocap. Thank you so much. As a matter of fact i did recommend this products to my friends. Not a paid advertise. I am a real purchaser!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

after consuming your proboitic for 3 months i noticed my triglycerides levels have dropped.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Never try this before but seems like best of both worlds with protection on guts and immunity.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

good quality, super ingredient, there could also be larger packaging ,