KE

4.8
Based on 1,256 Ratings
1,110
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Substances in elderberry inhibit viruses ability to infect cells. This herbal extract has also been demonstrated to reduce the duration and severity of influenza infection symptoms. Elderberry is taken as a viral preventative, but should be discontinued if you develop symptoms like fever or an ongoing cough. This is because scientists are concerned it may increase cytokine production. If it does then this action would only be problematic at later stages of infection. To be extra safe only take elderberry preventatively.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This is my number one go to remedy... If after several intakes, I would then go to over the counter meds... But that would be if I had to. Over the years, I have only had to once... That's a pretty good statistic for me... I feel strongly that we should not put anything into our bodies that would otherwise have "other" harmful consequences... This version of sambucus has been the safest for me.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I never have good results with "natural" medicine, but with this elderberry syrup I am able to stop my illness in it's tracks. I feel a cold coming on and start taking it immediately and I don't get worse, and I feel all better in 3 days. It's happened 3 times now. I'm convinced it works.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Great to maintain a healthy immune system. However, it also helps your body fight colds/flu with the intensive usage if you feel that you're becoming unwell.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Has used this whenever my 11 yrs old feels a bit down and it helps his immune and helps him stay healthy through the pandemic.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I use the advanced immune when I’ve been around a lot of sick people or when I start getting sick then I use the regular syrup for everything else because of the price.

TheRedWanderer
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great ingredients with perfect amount of zinc and vitamin C for immunity! I hold it under my tongue together with some fulvic acid droplets for 15 seconds or more to maximize absorption.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Take samba every day, all winter. It helps fight of the contagious diseases. It has been used for centuries. This is a great brand, always fresh.