KE

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Saved my marriage!!!!!

If you want to get your thoughts straightened out and your brain unstuck, this is what you need. I've been taking it for about 4 years on a daily basis. One tablet twice a day. Tastes great and works AMAZING. I believe it saved my martiage! Get it NOW!!!!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love this GABA, it has become a staple in my nighttime routine. I take it about 30 min before I plan to go to bed. It is great for helps calm and slow down my mind and body at night, I had it recommended by an acupuncturist to help with racing thoughts/stress and I really do notice a difference

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality product, highly recommend it. Not only absorbs well in a sublingual form and you can definitely feel the calming effects which protect you against stress during day and help you sleep at night but also has a very nice taste. They are a bit big, but it's ok since you don't swallow them but chew them. And Pharma GABA is the most effective form of GABA. They definitely work for me better than other GABA supplements. I like the other ingredients too.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality product, highly recomment it. Not only absorbs well in a sublingual form and you can definitely feel the calming effects which protect you against stress during day and help you sleep at night but also has a very nice taste. They are a bit big, but it's ok since you don't swallow them but chew them. And Pharma GABA is the most effective form of GABA. They definitely work for me better than other GABA supplements. I like the other ingredients too.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Years ago I took a "test" using Dr Daniel Amen's method. I learned I was low in GABA. Since then I've taken PharmaGABA which is much more effective than other brands or other kinds of pills. The chewable seems to give an instant feeling of calmness vs waiting for a capsule or pill to dissolve.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Top quality Gaba that really works to relax nerves and muscles. Has a pleasant taste to the chewable tablets. I chew tow tablets before bedtime to relax and get the benefit of deeper sleep. These tablets are composed of Gaba, no fillers or additives. Gaba may give some more nergy, but Gaba makes me relax.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The product is really good.. it's help me to find solution on my sleep issue .. During anxiety i feel heart beat abnormal.. This supplement i can feel calm my heart beat and nerve beating speed. It's composition actually good for anxiety patient..fast relief diet supplement. It's taste also plus point.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a great product and iherb has the best prices. I also find they have the best service. Been ordering from them for 5 years now, both when I am in Canada from the Cdn side and when In FL for the winters from their American site. I highly recommend iherb. The product is great for relaxing the body and mind. I find that during these two years of Covid it's been very stressful on the body and mind these relax you to be able to go to sleep. they work in less than an hour. I also take their product Tranquil Sleep at bedtime which works very well. I Love Natural Factors Supplements. I buy many things in this brand. You can get the soft gels or chewable and I've had both. both work the same way. Oh another thing I REALLY like about iherb versus another company is they give the expiry date for the product you are buying. Also if you have a damaged product they are super easy to deal with to get it resolve. I highly recommend iherb and will continue to buy from both in Canada and Florida

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I don't understand my reaction to this. It makes me feel simultaneously less anxious and very hyper, like i can't sleep. but it makes others calm? i don't understand. can only tolerate a small portion of the tablet. helps with my depression but makes me feel a bit amped....

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I first took these years ago and they worked great. I've taken them recently but I'm not sure if they changed the formula or not, because they are not as strong. Before, I immediately felt a sense of relaxation, now it's very subtle. I will continue to take - you can have these at any time of day, they don't make you sleepy. Taste really nice too :-)