KE

4.7
Based on 1,998 Ratings
1,633
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
I can eat ice cream again!

Best value! Great quality and has more lactase enzymes than some of the other products, plus you get more of it for same price. Works just as good as Lactaid for cheaper which is great because I go through that product pretty fast with the amount supplied. Better packaging for me as i hate the waste from the individually wrapped products. I haven't had any type of reaction or side effect. I take two if it's something with more milk (such as anything with heavy cream) otherwise one pill does the trick. just make sure to take with the first bite of food!

18ee7869-c8ec-45c3-8d0b-6db7ac6c52e0
Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I used to have allergies for sometime and since I consumed this supplement it really effect my digestion system. I found it really a great product as it made of high composition of good enzyme and quality ingredient that for the gut and intestinal. After I consumed this my stomach feels better ! Love it❤️🥰

b17da4df-424c-40b4-a35a-10a85ae7be2a
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Great quality, I need enzymes almost every day since age 20 and the enzyme worked really well on my intestinal issues, stomach and gut, also helped with digestion, I only see benefits! Good composition with good ingredients and no taste. The package came really fast, I always recommend IHerb for everyone!

a1aca50e-59a0-4e7f-b7bd-e6630066b975
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I've been struggling with a gas problem for a long time now and lactase enzyme helps me out. I've tried many different brands of lactase enzyme but some of them seemed to be too expensive and the others were too weak. Then I found Natural Factors lactase enzyme and I'm so impressed with its quality and effectiveness. I've been using it for about 2 months now and

•The QUALITY is excellent as always from “Natural Factors.” Try out their other products! •INGREDIENTS are perfect and this product can be taken by anyone of any AGE. •take the capsules before eating any dairy products/food and it’s benefits include no PAIN, no much BLOATING and no DISCOMFORT.. the capsule is easy on the gut with no uncomfortable taste or aftertaste. •The packaging is well done.. Excellent fast service and arrived/delivered at the same time as estimated!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

These pills have been a game-changer for me! I only recently realized I get negative reactions towards dairy, so I decided to try these and they work really well! It took a couple of times to figure out the best time to take it, but right as you're starting to eat should do the trick. My stomach and intestines don't have to suffer anymore with pain, bloating, and diarrhea. Each pill is a white capsule that's easy to swallow. and doesn't have a taste.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I recently purchased this lactase enzyme supplement to help me with my dairy digestion issues. After taking it for a few weeks, I am very pleased with the results. This supplement has helped me digest dairy products much better and I have noticed an increase in energy levels and overall digestive health. It is easy to take, tastes good with milk shake, and is reasonably priced. Overall, this product has been great for helping me digest dairy products without bloating!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,279

I take one pill just before starting to eat ice cream. I eat half a gallon or more at a time, so I follow up with another pill just to be sure. Other lactase products I have used require several pills and aren't as effective. Without lactase enzyme my guts turn to water an hour after eating ice cream. Great weight loss program, but unpleasant.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I don't have any lactose intolerance but if I eat a lot of dairy products on a daily basis I get pimples on my face and chest. I guess it's because the older I get the less enzymes I have. So I use this supplement to help my digestion.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Have been taking it for about 5 days, almost every single meal and so far it has been really effective in reducing my lactose intolerance symptoms like diarrhea and general stomach discomfort. Quality wise is really good as well as I've brought it overseas. Value is pretty good as well.