KE

alexphd
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
King of Berries

Black elderberries are among the top three fruits for anthocyanin content, second only to black chokeberries. What are anthocyanins? They are the most important of the 6 subclasses of flavonoids/bioflavonoids (the biggest family (60%) of thousands of plant micronutrients called polyphenols). They are predominantly found in red, purple, blue berries/grapes, and have powerful antioxidative properties. For comparison purpose, 100mg of whole dry fruit powder (10:1) - not an extract - contains, approx. about 0.4mg of anthocyanins. 100mg of NF's elderberry extract (64:1), on the other hand, contains 14mg while still able to preserve and retain the original phytonutrient fruit matrix of the whole berry (the original taste, flavor and aroma)! The major health benefits of elderberry? For antioxidant and immune support; eye and brain health; and they keep your hair and skin healthy as well. I have no doubt about Natural Factor's quality ingredient but the bottle cover doesn't "snap" tightly, unfortunately.

7bb84b19-3578-4b52-a683-bd71f2fec58c
Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I think that everybody should have a pot of elderberry at home in this challenging time. It is the first what I take for flu and cold, it works great. It consists of antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. Elderberry could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart, lower cholesterol and reduce risk of cancer. In addition to acting as antioxidants and fighting free radicals, anthocyanins also may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. 100mg of 64:1 extract, 1 softgel 1–2 times per day. Stay healthy.

a6a85e91-8343-45df-ada9-a586c1ca203d
Posted on Oct 8, 2021
2087

I have started using this as the weather is getting hot and cold easily these days. I feel the immediate impact after I got runny nose with sudden hot and cold weather. This is good quality and fast action for me. The only issue I have with this is the soft gels difficult to segregate into each piece. Almost all the pieces are stick together and it's really difficult to split into each pieces. The moisture absorbent packs are not present and would be massive improvement if packed. There is no after taste and it is quite fast acting ingredient for me. So, I recommend this dietary supplement for immune support system and will buy again. Thanks for reading.

92c8c319-ae09-4de6-b648-2595a9d6e249
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Small and easy to swallow (taking 2 a day), taking this together with blueberry and cherry supplements from the same brand daily, experience some improvement in energy levels, and eyes feel less tired, less pain in the joints, better sleep and other usual pluses one gets from taking berry supplements, so not sure if it is just due to elderberry or the elderberry/blueberry/cherry combo working the above mentioned magic though.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Use it when there is a cold season or when the first symptoms of flue, cold or other respiratory issue comes up. With this it will take less time for you to get better as helps your immune system strong in combat of all these external intruder .I've been taking Black Elderberry for quite a few years, mainly in the winter, to support my immune system. I've purchased multiple bottles of this product and they have consistently been high-quality. Of the name-brand elderberry capsules, this one is always a reasonable price and it's usually our go-to

iherb0921
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Quality of Natural Factors Brand is excellent. Nature Way brands are made in Canada (GMP certified). The dose is good amount of Black Elderberry extract. The size is good for many months. Benefits lung health, brain health, for inflammation, and immune system. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Dear Elderberry, Creation of Mother and Father Nature, thank you so much for existing on our beautiful planet and for granting us your wise, blessed gifts, for helping our bodies to thrive and cope with stress, for strengthening our bodies the way they were meant to be, thank you for being kind and gentle on the tummy, easily absorbed and friendly to our wallet.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This Vitamin has improved my mental and physical performance, energy levels and overall health. It's definitely worth buying if you have problems coping with stress or tiredness.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I used to be a pretty average guy. I enjoyed the gym, and worked hard to improve my health. But it didn't last long. After a few weeks working out I was so sick of feeling like crap that I stopped going to the gym altogether.