KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Super! My hair looks so much better

Super! My hair looks so much better I bought a biotin supplement to improve the appearance and condition of my hair which was looking a little damaged. Thanks to the supplement, the result appeared, although not immediately as advertised :) I understand that this is normal, so I recommend the supplement. I liked that the package closes tightly and has a special capsule in the middle that absorbs moisture and prevents the vitamins from going rancid. This helps them keep longer and better. Capsules are covered with a shell made of gelatin or something similar. They are a little too big, like all of them, but they are easy to swallow.

e8d37933-ce93-481e-bb66-cdedb77d2100
f928ae75-72ad-41fd-916b-9db7980a0512
78271386-84b6-4ef1-9c4a-665609748b58
Posted on May 29, 2022

I really like this product! I take it as a general supplement for nails and skin and hair and it does benefit a lot in that aspect. i see a definite improvement of the condition of my nails and skin so it must be doing good work for collagen synthesis too. The quality is very good, and the size of the bottle is enough for a long time. i like that the ingredients list is just biotin, no additives. I am overall very happy with this package as it lasts me a long time and the product is very good.

efe6ac8c-e6f9-4a24-a835-fc5e8d9f8532
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,626

I tried this vitamin because I am not a fan of any artificial supplements. I needed to get my blood sugar levels under control due to my diabetes and HbA1c. This product is doing wonders in improving my energy level and mood swings. I definitely recommend it!

3,393

"This vitamin is fantastic. I was able to lift myself off the couch and start playing with my kids again. It also furthered an already happening improvement in my health and immune system. Great stuff." (James)

3,574

I've been taking Formenti Digestive and Colon Greens for a few years now, and I'm happy to say I've noticed a significant improvement in the performance of my digestive organs.

3,471

This vitamin is a good product and it works! I didn't notice any side effects and I took it twice per day. It is very easy to take, and you can even mix it with water or juice.

3,348

I have seen a substantial improvement in my health over the last 2-3 years. I used to suffer from chronic fatigue and stress related issues, but the last few months I have been able to sleep through the night again.

3,302

I have been using this vitamin for three months. I feel the difference in my body and in my mind. I don't know what is the solution for me but if you want to improve your health and your life, please give this vitamin a try.

This is a great Biotin supplement. It has helped me with my hair and nails, and those are only the visible benefits - I'm sure there are many more I don't instantly notice, for example I haven't had issues with dermatitis since I started supplementing with biotin, and I normally have serious issues during cold weather. Might be because of the Biotin.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

At the age of 40, I started having hair loss and weak nails. I started supplementing with biotin and within a few days my hair stopped falling out. This is wonderful and I highly recommend it.