KE

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
The best Melatonin gummies for kids

This is the best packaged Melatonin for kids and works very fast!! The quality ,benefits and taste is great and has extra supplements than other melatonin gummies… i see an improvement in my sons sleep…the recommended serving is 2 gummies ..also the size is perfect.

0ec24f58-5a60-4c04-b3fb-7a382254ffdb
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Buy it !! Can’t recommend this product highly enough. Our 2, 5 & 7 year olds now go to bed each night at 7pm without any fuss.. it’s a lovely calming way to end the evening! Taste of this Immune version isn’t as sweet as the other two in the brand but still nice!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Every time my boy has trouble sleeping I give him one gummy and he falls asleep soundly. Doctors prescribed melatonin pills but they were not effective and my boy didn’t want to take them. A friend travelled to the US and brought the gummies and it was the best choice for his sleeping routine.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product is AMAZING. I have a 5 year old who has trouble sleeping due to not enough amount of melatonin produced by his pineal gland to regulate sleep cycles. This has helped from the first time i gave it to him. It makes bedtime less stressful for the both of us

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My children aged 4 and 6 years old, love the taste and easily fall asleep within like 10-15 mins, just simply give them 1-2 gummies before sleep.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My 3 kids (2 ADHD, 1 ASD) are asleep within an hour, they stay asleep all night & our mornings have become so much more pleasant! Plus my husband and I now actually get some quality time together since we aren’t exhausted from the bedtime arguments anymore.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These work a treat my little boy is relaxed and sleeping within 30 mins and they taste delicious even my nephew who will taste nothing loves them

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I bought this for my cousin, I this pandemic make kids have bad sleep problems like insomnia. My brother said his kid starts to sleep with good time and wake up with good mood and start active during his online school