Page 1 - Reviews - My Magic Mud, Activated Charcoal, Fluoride-Free, Whitening Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Fiiive starrs the If you’re is good I will buy it again I really like it also are you recommend it for you guys you should buy it because it’s so tasty The flavor is good the quality is amazing the size is big also the package is amazing

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use a lot of herbs for cooking and I find some of it stain my teeth. This toothpaste whitening effect help my teeth to be more white after I have been using it. I also like the taste.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Formula seems a little different from the old one but this is the only toothpaste I can use due to extremely sensitive lips and mouth, and it works really well.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is by far my favorite charcoal toothpaste out of all the brands I've tried. Fresh flavour, not sickly sweetened. Leaves my teeth and mouth feeling squeaky clean.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

This is my favorite of all the natural toothpastes I've tried so far! Its not chalky like some of the others, leaves teath feeling white and clean, and my toddlers use it as well. Its not "spicy" like some of the other mint toothpastes. Love it!

Posted on May 29, 2022

The flavor is not bad the size and package is good

Posted on May 29, 2022

Cant Bealive how good this toothpaste wood definitely recommend to others

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great taste and cleans well- can be a bit messy though because of colour

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

flavor use quality size age package benefit composition sensitive clean teeth gentle ​

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

came well packaged yet to try but looks promising. looking forward to use this after my current toothpaste expires.