KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This as a soothing scent, nice to use on my baby, feels like a quality and gentle product. Suitable for my baby of a young age with sensitive skin. I use in in all seasons of the year. I feel it has benefited my babies skin when I use this frequently.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love the scent of this wash it makes my baby smell so good. The size of the bottle is big and I use just a pump and it is enough for my baby’s head and body. I can definitely say this is a quality and gentle product that is good for my baby

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I’m from 🇺🇦 In this difficult 😥 time for us, we must take care of the most valuable thing - our health and the health of our relatives💖 Great product, like everything from iHERB! I recommend! Please, support 👍🏻 PEACE to all💙💛

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

We use Mustela products since the baby was born. We like it a lot! The scent is mild and ingredients are safe and eco. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best ever shampoo for babies, I tried a few other brands and were not good for her hair. This one leave it super soft

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very gentle and perfect for newborns a The scent is very pleasant and delicate for children and babies Highly recommend all Mustela's product with Avocado

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This stuff smells SO good! It has that nice clean smell. I use it on both my toddler and my newborn, and love that it is a two in one body wash and shampoo. It also cleans well and the kids aren't bothered by it in any way.