KE

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love Mizon snail repairing foam cleanser but does not get along with my dry skin. So I decided to try this ampoule to keep some snail filtrate in my every day skincare routine. I use it as an light serum after an AHA lotion and an galactomyces essence. Match perfectly with my sensitive, atopic skin. The scent and texture is agreable despite not having perfume in the composition. Great to protect and hydrate the skin

6a81d3e8-f89f-45f7-95fb-d5c9ca26f82b
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Amazing!! It reduces the pores , keeps it soft and glowy. The skin absorb this product fast . I use it twice : morning and evening after washing my face and neck . After applying this serum I use snail cream of same brand . The result can be noticed directly. No need to apply large amount of it . It works!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

One of my favorite serums!! 😍 Its watery, slightly viscous consistency (something quite normal considering it's snail mucin) allows it to be absorbed quickly by the skin. Notes soft skin shortly after applying it. I noticed results in the appearance of my facial skin within a few days of using it: less visible pores, smoothness and less visible fine lines. I will definitely buy it again!!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

One of my absolute favorite products. I love the texture and it’s gentle for sensitive skin. Moisturizing and light. I like to use this in the morning and night for extra glowy skin. Dropper packaging is also convenient for ease of use. I use this with the snail cream from the same brand and my skin has never been nicer!!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It was my great decision to buy the set of some creams from MIZON because of discount price! I definitely love to use Korean cosmetic with Snail Mucin secretion filtrate! It works really good for my aging skin ( 60 yo). The repair intensive ampoule is perfect for daily using! I will buy them again!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I'd used snail essence many times but hadn't tried a serum before, but I found this one to be a consistency and quality that I loved instantly. It's a little thick and goopy, but that's how I love my serums as I've always had dry skin and I love the instant moisturising effect of layering this on to my face. It always leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated after using.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of the benefit I got from using this is the moisture it gives to my skin specially at night before going to bed. I would wake up feeling my skin so soft. It's so gentle on my skin and the smell also is gentle, no scent actually, which I really like. Good quality at a very affordable price.

The snail repair works incredibly well for the price and hydrates even the most stubborn combination skin types. I use it as part of my gentle daily routine for my sensitive skin. I find that the scent is not noticeable, and it had definitely worked as an anti-aging serum replacement. The quality of the product is of course very high (as it does what it is supposed to do) and the bottle's size lasts for about a month (give or take how the frequency of usage). I pair it with other products from iHerb to ensure my skin stays as healthy as possible!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use this product before I moisturize every night. It really seems to be helping my skin. It is a gentle product that is working well with my sensitive skin. I do not notice a strong scent. My skin seems much softer. I am over age 65, but also used this product when I was in my 40s. I believe Korean skin care is the best, and Mizon is of the highest quality!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really like this product though I'm not sure if I do see drastic results. Regardless, it's a good product that sits light on the skin. The texture is slimy obviously but spreads well and unnoticeable when dried. I use a little at a time seeing as it is labeled intensive. It feels like a good snail serum product!