KE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

We love this product Especially my husband loves it. I am dry skin and my husband has sensitive and oily skin It has very nice scent, and sticky texture. If people don't like thick texture and heavy cream, it might be difficult to use But we love it so far, actually bought another one right now Definitely recommendable!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great for night use on my cheeks. I have combination skin and the scent is pleasant and soothing. I have been using it for at least 4-5 months now and am almost finishing it, so a little goes a long way. definitely helps to moisturise my dry cheeks. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't make me break out.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I noticed good skin hydration, which lasts almost until the end of the day after the first application of the cream. I used it both in the morning and in the evening. The skin immediately becomes soft and delicate to the touch. It's nice to touch. In some places I had slight redness on my face, so the cream soothes the skin well, and they disappeared after the third use. Two weeks later, I noticed that the complexion had changed a little. The skin began to look healthier. We could not resist the effects of cream and fine wrinkles. They have become less visible. The skin of my face has become more toned, and the pores have decreased. The cream did not cause any allergies or other

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is such a luxury high quality cream. The texture is very light, yet packs all the moisturising and anti-ageing benefits so during the summer season I only use it at night. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to try it even if you have a sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I really love this product! It comes with a small applicator that I love using. I feel that this does moisturize without being too slimey. The composition is good and not too much. It does have a scent, but I like it! I'd say overall the product is very high quality and I love using it!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am always in search for new products for my face. I like to experiment. I just purchased it for the 3rd time so clearly I love it. It is so smooth. I have oily and combination skin and this is perfect for my skin types. It leaves my skin so hydrated.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I tried it once last night and really surprised. It’s light, no smell, easy to apply after essence. Just perfect. In the morning the skin is soft

b3975a43-7bdb-4477-a477-7db5cbcd7c70
2e58132f-3c8f-4fbf-a139-65d4656570a5
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good for some light moisture but it did not really improve any dry spots or skin texture. I also don't love the scent, its not heavily perfumed but is noticeable. Did not cause my sensitive skin to break out. It's probably not moisturizing enough for the winter season for me.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Lovely jar, nice floral scent, not old ladyish. The cream semed to dissolve instantly in my skin, a light weight cream. Will wait to see the effects but I love the other Misshha Time Revolution products.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good quality cream. Absorbs easily and moisturizes the skin well. Has a very delicate scent. It makes my skin soft but not oily. I am satisfied.