KE

NandaLinnAung
Posted on May 13, 2022
2087
Easy to use and soothing

Wonderful quality and ingredient, it's easy to use. Mild smell and good for elders as well. Packaging was tight and nice. From order to arrival delivery was about 3 weeks. Lovely product. No strong reaction or allergy. Two thumbs Up. I will repurchase again. Thanks for reading.

ed31895a-05f5-4561-9571-a3a0b3340df7

This is a really lovely balm! I give it 4 out of 5 stars ONLY because it's not as helpful on really bad, open rashes like my son had (doesn't contain zinc), but after the skin healed up, it's a wonderful moisture barrier. Also, it's great for dry hands, use on sunburn, dry face, even lips! It's really a jack of all trades. 👍🙌 I loved the clean ingredients, the luxurious quality, the size of the container. Just know that, as a diaper rash cream, sometimes you need something a little stronger. ❤️

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very smooth on baby's bottom. Also has a nice smell. A little pricey but worth it. Not only for diaper I use all over baby's body! works great!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this is a great item, would definitely recommend. used to use e*rth m*ama prior but can't find it here. this is a good replacement!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the clean ingredients in this product and the fact that it's organic. size is ok and the quality is very good!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Really really good and effective balm. My child suffers from diaper rash and this balm keeps us away from stronger ointments.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love this cream. while slightly oily, it is of great quality. Within 1-2 uses, my daughter doesn't have a nappy rash.

Posted on May 25, 2022

i like the oil blend..helps to calm redness at the butt.

Posted on May 9, 2022

not sure yet as I bought it for my grand child yet to be born, gift basket. will try to update this later