KE

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Scent is so nice, quite strong but nice, easy-to-use, skin is not dry at all after using, i tried on myself first, then only on my baby. So i think will order more for myself and my husband ( he has psoriasis) . For my baby (1,5 years-18 kg )was enough 5 pumps for all body . Of course if you like more bubbles can pump it all, but for baby up to 20kg- 4 to 6 will be enough .

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very pleasant smell.simple composition.good for sensitive skin. Foaming gel with nice aroma

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It's a good product, but I was surprised by how small it actually is. Usually body washes are in much bigger containers.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Perfect for my skin! thanks iherb!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Smells great, baby loves it will order more

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I loved the product, I bought it for my face because my skin is sensitive. The composition is wonderful, very gentle on the face and with wonderful ingredients. I use it frequently every day. It became my life soap. The aroma is wonderful and natural. Great value for money. The package came well packed and arrived quickly.

a2fd3eb2-315e-420e-a9b3-ca31bb0128db
830025c4-cefe-47e5-abb4-19ab5a90ba16
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Foam soap for toddlers, with vanilla and strong citrus scent. Pleasant and organic foam soap from mild by nature. With aloe, calendula, coconut oil, olive oil and more. Nice for adults too :) Foam soap for toddlers, vanilla and citrus scent (the citrus smell is strong). Pleasant and organic foam soap from Mother by Nature. With aloe, calendula, coconut oil, olive oil and more. Nice for adults too :)

1f0b0fc1-bfc7-4cd0-9070-a8594e482237
3705ALB
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the tool. With a light aroma, without a bright fragrance. Perfect for kids in my opinion. I took it to my son, whose skin often reacts to such products with an allergic reaction. Everything went smoothly here, we use it recently, but have already tried it 5-6 times. The skin after washing is clean, soft, pleasant to the touch.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

First of all, I choose a product with a safe composition, a slightly pungent smell. My 4-year-old son really likes that the gel itself is a foam. Used by son and mother. The skin is soft and pleasant to the touch. The glasses do not burn. It is very convenient to use, because the packaging is such that it does not spill."