KE

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a high dose vitamin D3 product and has the necessary vitamin K included. We are mostly all deficient. D helps to stabilize the mood and aids with regulating autoimmune conditions (I dose at 2 per week if no sun exposure, 1 time per week with sun exposure). Probably one of the most essential supplements you can take. Good product, I will buy again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Product works as expected. Just take 1 cap a day taken with fat does a body good. Quailty product nothing added into the capsules. Pureset ingredient in a supplement I've found. In just under a month baby hairs are sprouting in thinning areas and I'm sleeping better. The size is very easy to swallow. Very pleased to have found this product.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Surely a good product which can raise your vit D level fast. however, please do not overuse. check your level after the first bottle is consumed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This seems to be a great product. I researched a lot of Vitamin D3 & K2 supplements before settling on this one. I wanted a high dose capsule & definitely got it in this product

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I live in NY, so I experience cold and winter 6 months out of the year. I use this supplement to get my required vitamin D to keep my levels up. I take it 2 times a week. Levels are now regulated.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This D3 blend by Metabolic Maintenance seems to work well. I like how this brand doesn't have all the typical additives usually in most supplements - as most additives are derived from corn or soy which cause adverse reactions for me & my son.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This product is very good. My muscle not cramping anymore.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

great quality, attractive packaging, no taste, easy to swallow size , works well

Posted on May 5, 2022

When my vitamin d was low I used this product to quickly raise my vitamin d levels.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Its the best antioxidant , for healthy bone and cancer fighter , no side effects , no bad taste.