KE

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

So so Yummy! I am a fan of this brand’s Macadamias nuts but this is my first time buying this Honey roasted version as I loved their savory one a lot. But when I tried this, oh Wow, it just tasted as good! Literally gone thru half the pack without realizing it…. Haha. Will definitely repurchase again!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

We weren't able to travel to Honolulu this/last year for vacation and bring home our favorite snacks! Was a little concerened with the new packaging due to not having seen it before. Same quality and taste as before and best part is the price was actually cheaper online than purchasing it in Honolulu!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It’s super delicious and as a healthy snacks substitute If you want some something sweet but don’t want lollies, this would be a great option

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Super yummy and crunchy. A healthier snack. Mauna loa really has the best macadamias. Great new packaging

36b3b9a3-caf5-4e78-9fac-5ae3f6e45a34
Lulu96
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

These taste so good, perfect blend between sweet and salty, but beware these can be addictive I ate half the bag in one sitting!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Reminds me of Hawaii, such a great taste and quality

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Delicious best snack ever! Perfect sise great ziplock feature, delicious nuts various kinds to try and the most affordable ive found.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

All of Mauna Loa macadamia nuts are great, honey roasted is one of them.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastefully and good for health. The quality is good. The ingredient is good. I like this product.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love macadamias, and this products. The only dismerit of this product is that I can't stop empting the whole back.