KE

Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

5 🌟 to the Maui brand. I am trying all Maui shampoos and conditioners available on iHerb! These products are free from all the nasty ingredients that can wreck our hair and full of goodness from natural ingredients. This conditioner has a rich consistency and a light pleasant scent. I have long curly untreated normal hair with dry ends and this product works well for me. I shampoo my hair twice, remove any excess water, and then I apply the conditioner and leave it on for several minutes. I wash my hair 3 times per week and I often alternate this conditioner with other two (fuchsia and blue) from Maui available on iHerb website. I will buy more and highly recommend. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!😊

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Hydrates, makes my hair soft and reduces frizz. Smells divine and is silicone and sulfate free so it will not weigh down your hair when it moisturizes.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It’s thick so its kinda feel like a hair mask. I LOVED IT. And I definitely recommend it. It moisturize the hair really well xx.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Amazing conditioner for curly hair , and the scent is incredible, I use it with every shower. It makes the hair soft and gives nice curls and moisturized. I also like the packaging and size.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The parcel arrived very quickly. The packaging is excellent. The site is great and the products too.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The consistency of the shampoo is on the thicker side, neverthless the product is great for curly hair. Leaves the scalp clean and the scent is yummy.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love this brand, espescially the 'curl quench' which has softened my hair like no hair product or shampoo has ever done

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Made my hair freaking very healthy and smooth. Smells lovely.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Really nice product. Make my super thick hair so much softer. Nice scent