KE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021
I love it!!

I have used various neck creams and spent a lot of money on more expensive products that did nothing. None of them came close to the results I have obtained with this cream. IT REALLY WORKS! I saw a huge improvement in a very short time. I apply it twice a day, morning and night. It definitely works on the neck, however I have decided to try it on my face because it also firms it. I wish I had taken a picture of the then and now. I will continue to buy and use this firming neck cream. I will never use another cream!!

2809371e-38e5-4699-bd58-9400acde72dd
2c2c8e38-95eb-48fb-a474-84074676f5c5
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

It's a simple cream that does exactly what it suppose to do. It's rich and creamy. It doesn't take much to spread around to your face and neck. I haven't rubbed it on my chest because that's not really what I'm trying to focus on, but so far so good for my face.

099efdbd-32f5-48cd-8a02-e589ea002b27
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Wasnt expecting anything but turned out to be a great cream. My first Maryann purchase and I went on to buy and try the other creams. But this is by far the best. I will reorder after finishing the rest. It absorbs very well and I use it on my face too but oniy at night!

The product I received was the product shown in the pictures. The ingredients include retinol, hyaluranic acid, collagen, and many vitamins; product is cruelty free, natural/ organic, and made in the USA. It has a great dispenser; it pumps the product out of the top so that you are not digging into the container with your fingers and exposing it to germs when you use it. The texture is smooth and creamy, and doesn’t really have a scent. Immediate softening of the skin is noticeable.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

this brand is really growing on me. All of their products have been great so far, including their neck cream!! i like how the lotion feels. thick yet smooth and watery. soaks in great to my skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily. also the size is bog for the price especially when it comes to neck creams!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is the second month I’ve been using the neck cream (received it first as a gift on my birthday) and I love how soft my skin feels after using it. I apply a generous amount after shower with my skin not completely dry to seal in moisture (advise I read on a magazine).

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I have sensitive skin and this product gives me no Trouble. It glides on smoothly and it feels soft and while I have been using it for just a few weeks I do think my double chin is smaller and less noticeable. I also like the texture . Not oily or greasy . Definitely recommend to anyone.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I've never had a facial moisturizer that felt so rich and soothing, that didn't clog my pores or make me look shiny! My skin looks and feels so happy in the morning after I use it at bedtime. I am using this cream both morning and night on my face, neck and chest, and plan to buy more. This cream has been the perfect companion to prescription Retin-A, which is very irritating and drying.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve used this product before and noticed a great difference in my skin. Very smooth and has help a lot on my wrinkly double chin. Will continue to use this product. It also doesn’t have a strong scent but very appealing. To me the quality is top of the line

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have been using this product for 2 months now and have seen a lot of results. The lines on my face are diminishing making it easier for me to put on makeup and have a smooth finish especially in the chin and jawline area. I highly recommend it for anybody who is experiencing face pitting around the chin and lips and getting deep nasal lines. I use it after I wash my face before applying my makeup and at night.