KE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is not strong (exactly the way i like it), and it is water-based which is perfect for my fine hair and it bas protein which is magnificent for my damaged curls! Highly recommend for medium to high porosity fine hair! The packaging was great, and it greatly benefited my curls.

37586078-8114-46a7-963b-68ce09eacd13
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great remedy! Before that, I tried cream from this line, I really liked it. I accidentally bought this lotion and was delighted! It's not as dense as cream, but curls fix and make your hair soft. Smell is a separate topic. It smells like some lemon and sugar. The whole line of Mark Anthony smells like this for curls. Anyway, I'm delighted! The expiration dates were fine, you can use it for a long time! Delivery is fast, without damage. I just apply it to slightly damp hair and make curls. It turns out to be very cool!

b778d80d-39b5-4242-9485-65cb82100e4b
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've been using this product for several years, but when I moved overseas, I couldn't find it. I'm glad I could buy this on iherb and even get free shipping. I have very loose curls, so a light lotion works for use right out of the shower. I wouldn't use this on dry hair, but instead, use a dab of hair cream. Or, you could use this after spraying some water on your hair first. The smell is on the chemical side, but I find it very pleasant and not overpowering.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The scent is not too overwhelming, size is okay, but my kid's medium length's curly hair need at least the amount size as the tube's cap. It gives volume to the curly hair, which most of the times it's a bit hard to do. One thing though, not really frizz-free in a humid weather country.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I LOVE ITTT , its so light weight its crazy its like rubbing water in your hair! it does the job, maybe a bit less defined curls than the cantu one but its still amazing for the size and price! the smell is just ok tbh, i dont like any scent in products but this one is not strong so its tolerable.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

first time trying this , heard a lot of good things hope it comes with benifit, it is a good brand , definitely expect hydration, has nice scent, composition is good, i plan to use every other day, i received the package clean and dry

d08bdca0-bae2-408f-a652-d138d9222d6c
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The size and quality of the package was perfect for its price. I used the product a couple of times. There was no scent to the product. It did not leave my hair heavy or weighed down, neither did it irritate my scalp since I have sensitive skin. It gave my hair a natural look but it did not as a curl activator, rather it just tamed down my frizzy hair into a more natural wavy look since I have frizzy wavy hair.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recommend this one I recommend this one for your curly hair dye gel hair color hair dye color iOS scalp brush scent amazing and the size one is available The package was okay

gbeh1971vdrPOI
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Good product! Fresh lemon scent. Milky gel texture. Apply to wet hair after overlapping and drying naturally. Maintains my wavy / curly hair. After you have to overlap that will not hold me anymore than that. Maybe I should combine with a hair vitamin? ... I will try